We take unwanted household, commercial and industrial items and strive to donate and recycle. From couches to refrigerators, TVs to computers, to entire house or basement/attic clean outs, construction sites to warehouses, we do it all.
Additionally we are proud of our partnerships with local charities which ensure that most of the items we take find a new home. Customers receive donation receipts from our partner charities that they can use as a tax-deduction for their donations, helping to off-set some or all of the cost of our services.
Common Residential Jobs
- Basements and Attics
- Removing older furniture after homes are redecorated
- Moving – we take what people don’t want to take with them or don’t have room for in the new space once they arrive
- Estate Clean outs
- Hoarding Situations
- Full House Clean outs
- Downsizing – we remove what older people do not take with them when moving to smaller homes or assisted living facilities
Common Commercial Clients and Jobs
- Property Management
- Retail Location Cleanouts
- Real Estate Agents and Foreclosures
- Construction Debris Cleanup
Learn more about how a Junkluggers business operates: