Junklugging is not just a man’s world
- A young professional with a passion for helping your community?
- Working in a field you love, but dealing with way too much bureaucracy, red tape, and pointless rules?
- Committed to your family, and hoping to involve your partner (and maybe someday your children!) in a family business?
Make no mistake: owning a business is hard work. But it’s also incredibly rewarding. Women owned businesses are on the rise because female entrepreneurs have the know-how and mettle to work for themselves, and aren’t afraid to learn by doing.
Don’t let anyone tell you Junklugging is a man’s world, either. Women play a vital role in the development and future of The Junkluggers business, and we’d love to bring more businesses with women at the helm to the marketplace.
- Believe you can successfully prioritize your career and your family without losing yourself in the process?
- Want to emulate successful female entrepreneurs like Sara Blakely, Tory Burch, and Rashmi Sinha?
Know every time you fail, you fail smarter and learn faster?
The Junkluggers’ commitment to the environment is a cause you can get behind, and it’s more than just lip service. Plenty of junk removal services claim to practice sustainable disposal methods, but at The Junkluggers we take our commitment a step further. We’ve furnished hundreds of homes with donated furniture and keep over 60 tons of material out of landfills each year. By scaling our current practices, by the year 2020, we plan to recycle or donate 100% of the material we haul, which means you can be proud of the steps you’re taking to leave the world a better place for your children and future generations.
- See yourself owning your own business and breaking out of the corporate mold?
- Work hard to grow your own business as legacy for yourself and your family?
- Believe going to work can be fun, and that getting out of bed in the morning to take on the day can be energizing instead of enervating?
If one or all of the above questions resonate with you, you’re more than ready to take the first steps towards becoming a business owner. Give us a call and start asking questions about your future. You deserve a job that makes you want to get out of bed in the morning and we want to help you make that happen. Whether you’re just beginning to investigate franchise opportunities or you’re ready to buy in, simply inquire below and we’ll answer your questions and help you decide if The Junkluggers is the right fit for you, your goals, and your family.